Places of interest Around Junagadh:
- Sasan Gir: Located 54 km from Junagadh is a home for Asiatic lions the sanctuary
is open from October to June.
- Somnath Temple: Located 80 km from Junagadh this ancient temple is the first
of the twelve 'Jotir Lingas' of lord Shiva.
- Dwarka Temple: Located 210 km from Junagadh is the famous temple of Dwarka the kingdom
of Lord Krishana.It is one of the four major pilgrimage for the Hindus.
- Diu: Located 190 km from Junagadh is historic island with beautiful churches and
beaches. It was a portugal colony till 1960.
- Tulsishyam: Located 120 km from Junagadh. Ancient temple is located here
- Virpu Temple: 55 km from Junagadh is the Virpur Jalaram Temple a scared place of
worship for the Hindu - Lohana community.
- Porbandar: Located 120 km from Junagadh is the birth place of Mahatama